In this episode we are talking more about fear and how most of it is learned behavior.
In other words, while what you are feeling is real, the fear attached to it is not.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Unless you are being stalked by a mountain lion, your fear isn’t real.
- Read Living with a Seal by Jesse Itzler
- Read Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What can I do today to make myself uncomfortable?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20