In case you haven’t already guessed, I *love* the new year. In the first of a two-part series on setting goals, Nicole Begley and I chat about how reflecting on the past year can set you up for future success.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- If you don’t learn from the past, you will most likely repeat behaviors and mistakes.
- Reflection is key in learning lessons that will help you move forward.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What was missing from last year?
- What do I wish I had more of?
- What gift did 2020 give me?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20