In this episode I am sharing the books that I read in January and the lessons I’ve learned. Because a few of these books were extremely thought provoking, I guess the truth is that beyond the lessons I’ve learned there are serious questions that I am pondering.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Alexithymia is emotional blindness. We need help seeing the complete picture.
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
- Just Jones by Andy Andrews
- For the Love by Jen Hatmaker
- No Time Like the Future by Michael J. Fox
- Wonder Switch by Harris III
- Educated by Tara Westover
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What am I ignoring that I need to acknowledge?
- Who can help me see my blind spots?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20