In this episode I am sharing the reasons I decided to seek out help from a therapist and I think you should too. This is a personal episode, and something I wouldn’t have talked about in the past, but I feel it’s important to normalize therapy for the sake of our mental health, the health of our families, and our future.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Everyone needs a neutral person to talk to.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- How am I holding myself back from seeking help?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20