In this episode we are talking about the importance of completing your past to embrace the future. This is principle #29 in Jack Canfield’s book, The Success Principles. You are most likely limiting yourself by hanging on to baggage from the past. It’s time to let go of what isn’t serving you so that you can create space for new opportunities.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Our past impacts our future more than we think.
- Forgiving people helps to open up space in our brains.
- When you forgive and let go, you will be surprised at the opportunities that find you.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- Who do I need to forgive?
- What do I need to let go of?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20