In this episode we are talking about the necessity of facing what isn’t working in your life. This is principle #30 in Jack Canfield’s book, The Success Principles. First, you have to recognize what isn’t working by acknowledging the issue. Secondly, you have to decide to develop the courage to tackle this issue so that you can move forward.
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- If you want to be successful, you have to face what isn’t working.
- We often rationalize and deny what isn’t working.
- Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What is not working?
- How can I improve it?
- What do I need to do?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20