In this episode we are covering Principle 43 from Jack Canfield’s book The Success Principles.Becoming a leader gives you the opportunity to have a greater impact on the people around you. Some people believe that leaders are born, but that’s actually a myth, anyone can improve their leadership skills.
Check out my favorite books here:
Please visit the link below to change your life:
Major Points from this Episode:
- Whether we admit it or not, we are all in some type of leadership role.
- When you are talking, you are only repeating what you already know. When you are listening, you are learning.
Actionable Strategies: Ask yourself:
- What is a difficult or troubling situation you are dealing with?
- How are you creating or allowing it to happen?
- What are you pretending not to know?
- What is the payoff for keeping it like it is?
- What would you rather be experiencing?
- What actions will you take to create that?
- By when will you take that action?
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast. https://www.amazon.com/?tag=weddbyheat-20