Major Points from this Episode:
- If you knew you could handle anything, you would have nothing to fear.
- Most of the fear comes from the thought that we can’t handle what we’re dealing with and that we are not enough.
- The more you trust in your abilities the more you will diminish your fear.
- As you continue to push toward personal and professional growth, your fear will never go away.
- The only way to reduce fear is to go out and do the thing you are afraid of doing, which will build your self-confidence. This will ultimately provide you with momentum to continue to challenge yourself.
- Be assured that everyone else has fear.
- Action inoculates you from the fear and you realize it wasn’t so bad.
- Write down your top 3 fears and one action you can take to work towards dealing with that fear.
- Click here to learn more about the FA Goal Setting and Productivity Course
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.