In this mini episode, we discuss the excuses that people make that hold them back from achieving their goals and living their dream life.
- EXCUSES ARE LIES!
- Excuses get us off the hook when we haven’t given it our all.
- Excuses give control to someone else, help you cast the blame to someone else, and make you a victim.
- Excuses stop you from taking accountability for your actions and life.
- We tend to use excuses because we are afraid – afraid of taking action, afraid of the result, afraid of reactions from others.
- Replace the lies you tell yourself with truth.
- Be cognizant of the excuses/lies you tell yourself. Recognize what they are and replace them with the truth. Keep a journal of all the lies you’ve been telling yourself and write about how they’ve held you back.
How to Support the Podcast:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please like, share, and leave a review.
- If you prefer video, you can also watch and subscribe to us on YouTube. Just go to flourishacademy.tv
- If you like the content, please share with your friends by posting on social media so that we can reach and impact more people.
- If you want to purchase any of the books that we discuss, please use the link in the notes to shop on Amazon. In fact, if you shop on Amazon at all, then use our link to help support the podcast.